Meet the Vendetta XFS29, everything that's great about the XFS but with bigger wheels.
The Vendetta XFS29 is the big hooped brother of our soon to become legendary XFS frame.
Combining all the best features from our race proven Hex and Switch frames and incorporates them with the look, geometry and clean lines of the Vendetta.
The Vendetta XFS29 has on 130mm of travel with a suspension platform that mirrors the Hex, dual linkage fabricated from high-quality 7075 alloy CNC links.
The rear triangle features our signature CNC titanium yoke and symmetrical tubing system from the Switch, but that’s lighter with improved tyre clearance and extra stiffness.
The Vendetta XFS29 has all new features from the 27.5 XFS like our CNC seat stay shock mounting system, bolt on alloy cable guides and we've even added water bottle mounts.
But like it’s hardtail cousin the Vendetta X2, we’ve removed some of the expensive parts like the tapered head tube and rear post mount brakes so we can offer this frame at an amazing price.
The complete Vendetta XFS29 frame without shock weighs 3.13kg (size small) and as a complete bike it weighs from 12.9kg upwards.
- Handmade from certified aerospace grade Ti-3AL-2.5V
- Frame (small no shock)): 3.15kgs - Complete bike: 12.9kgs
- Recommended fork: 29 x 130-140mm
- Rear travel: 130mm (shock: 200mm x 51mm)
- Max rear tyre: 29x2.4 (some brands 2.4 tyres may not)
- Slippery gold coated pivot bolts and titanium shock hardware
- 31.6 Seatpost: routing for stealth dropper
- Gear and brake routing - external alloy bolt-on guides
- Straight head tube S.H.I.S. 44 - 44
- Threaded bottom bracket: 73mm
- 1x10, 1x11 or 1x12
- Rear 148x12
- Water bottle mounts
- Replaceable 7075 alloy dropouts
- Limited 5 year warranty
- Crash/repair warranty
Pre-order now for July and get a free headset.
*Shipping end of July/Start of August
In purchasing from this site you are accepting our Terms and Conditions of sale.