The Fall Line™ dropper seatpost allows you to infinitely adjust the height of the post in a new way. A mechanical brake locks the post in position without having to circulate large amounts of hydraulic fluid. It's lighter, more reliable, and has faster return speeds. The mechanical lock is SPRING actuated, so even if air pressure is lost, the post still locks in any position (but of course the post will not return without help).
SMOOTH RETURN The Fall Line™ has a beautiful air damping system that ensures a fast, smooth return without excessive speeds.
BOTTOM STEALTH ENTRY The Fall Line™ uses the highly coveted bottom 'stealth' entry for bikes that have internal routing options. Unlike other posts, the Fall Line™ has a NO TOOLS easy disconnect. This means you can easily install and remove the post anytime without having to cut the cable! The cable connection has an ANTI-PULL design which means adjusting the height of the post will not effect cable tension.
- Infinitely adjustable
- Titanium saddle-rail clamping screws and angle-adjust screws. Black-Ti coated for anti-galling, anti-seize performance. New, larger fasteners for convenience and strength.
- Convertible between inline and offset configurations (with purchase of conversion kit)
- Install / remove the remote control without removing grips or controls
- State-of-the-art rotational anti-backlash design
- State-of-the-art vertical, fore-aft, left-right anti-backlash design
- Independent adjustment of the seat angle and seat fore/aft position
- Micro-adjustable seat angle
- Telescopic lock in push and pull (go ahead, pick up your bike by the saddle!)
- Mechanical DropLoc™ braking technology
- Excellent design, durability, and 2 year warranty
The 2015 Bombtrack Arise bike is truly an all round, go anywhere, do anything, bike....
Striking the perfect balance between aesthetics and performance. An all-mountain machine that delivers a unique...
The Vendetta is all about speed and fun. The first Vendetta was welded over 7...