Medium frames in stock.
The Vendetta XFS is the logical progression for our suspension platform and range of bikes. It’s been secretly under development for the last year and a half and it’s now a design we’re happy to launch to the world.
The Vendetta XFS combines the best features from our race proven Hex and Switch frames and incorporates them with the look, geometry and clean lines of the Vendetta X2.
The Vendetta XFS has on 143mm of travel with a suspension platform that mirrors the Hex, dual linkage fabricated from high-quality 7075 alloy CNC links.
The rear triangle features our signature CNC titanium yoke and symmetrical tubing system from the Switch, but that’s lighter with improved tyre clearance and extra stiffness.
The Vendetta XFS has new features like our CNC seat stay shock mounting system, bolt on alloy cable guides and we've even added water bottle mounts.
But like it’s hardtail cousin the Vendetta X2, we’ve removed some of the expensive parts like the tapered head tube and rear post mount brakes so we can offer this frame at an amazing price.
The complete Vendetta XFS frame without shock weighs 3.13kg (size small) and as a complete bike it weighs from 12.9kg upwards.
- Handmade from certified aerospace grade Ti-3AL-2.5V
- Frame (small no shock)): 3.15kgs - Complete bike: 12.9kgs
- Recommended fork: 140-150mm
- Rear travel: 143mm (shock: 200mm x 57mm)
- Max rear tyre: 27.5x2.6 (some brands 2.8 tyres will fit)
- Slippery gold coated pivot bolts and titanium shock hardware
- 31.6 Seatpost: routing for stealth dropper
- Gear and brake routing - external alloy bolt-on guides
- Straight head tube S.H.I.S. 44 - 44
- Threaded bottom bracket: 73mm
- 1x10, 1x11 or 1x12
- Rear 148x12
- Water bottle mounts
- Replaceable 7075 alloy dropouts
- Limited 5 year warranty
- Crash/repair warranty
In purchasing from this site you are accepting our Terms and Conditions of sale.